Monday, November 22, 2010

Hello Thanksgiving week :)

I did nothing thanksgiving-y today but in keeping with the trend.. I did try yet another new recipe tonight.  I found this one in the November issue of Cooking Light Magazine.
Curried Chicken Saute http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=50400000107423
Served with organic rice.. this was a pretty good, different, dinner.  I cooked a little bit longer than it called for to soften the peppers a little bit more.  The hubs wouldn't have liked them crunchy.  I also used regular coconut milk instead of light so that it could be completely organic.


On a side note...
I was looking back at pictures today.. and can not believe this was just about a year ago..

Man.. they have gotten so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment