Saturday, September 11, 2010

Farewell sweet summer..

I can not believe it's September already! This summer flew by way too fast.  As much as I love the fall time.. I am not quite ready to say goodbye to summer.  Hopefully I'll get in a few more beach days which i think shouldn't be a problem if the weather we've had over the last week sticks around for a while!
But with living in a beach/touristy town comes alot of things that are closing their doors for the season.  Last night we had our last hurrah at Funland for the year.
Both of the boys LOVED the rides this summer... and I was excited that Nolan had his little brother as his passenger this year... instead of random kids. Sadly they didn't to have as much fun as usual.. they were both pretty tired but I would still say it was a success and a great night out with great friends!


see ya next year Funland!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Mary! Keep the recipes coming too :) Our last night was tonight and I loved it this year for the same reason...the kids had so much fun together!! We'll have to take some trips there together next year!

    ReplyDelete