Thursday, September 23, 2010

finally some crafts..

A few months ago I came up with the brilliant idea that I am going to make as many Christmas presents as possible this year.  I had a great crafty start... but I have definitely been slacking over the past few weeks... I really need to get back on the ball.. because we all know.. "it will be here before we know it". Of course I can't post many pics on here because I like surprises (when I can actually keep them)... but I do have a few projects I made and decided against. 
At first I was planning on making a few people a set of knitted dish clothes.. along with some baked goods.  After making a few dish clothes I came across a pattern for something completely different that I love..  and now I am going to attempt that instead.
So here are a couple of my little knitted dish clothes.. I think they turned out pretty cute...I may still use them as a little gift for someone.. we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment