Monday, September 13, 2010

i scream. you scream.

We all scream for ice cream!! At least I did yesterday....
My friends at our little football gathering must have thought i had absolutely lost it as i plowed them down running out the door as Aaron told me he saw the ice cream man drive past..but i WAS going to catch him this time!
Nolan and I had been trying to catch that ice cream man since we heard the little songs playing as he passed our street the first time at the beginning of summer and were always unsuccessful.  He either would come at the weirdest times when the boys were napping or we could just not get ourselves out the door fast enough to catch him but yesterday we finally did!!  I really think that i was more excited than any of the kids! I grew up in a town where we always had an ice cream man and all that kind of stuff.. but here in good old slower lower.. everyone is so spread out.. that you really don't get to experience those kinds of things.  I wanted Nolan to get to that ice cream truck just once!

Nolan picked spongebob and dora for his little brother. I don't think they were really that tasty considering neither of the boys ate more than 3 or 4 bites but running to get your ice cream is the best part not actually eating it.. right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment